Gluten Free Loaf

00:20


So my latest purchase is the amazing book by Jessica Sepel, The Healthy Life. I normally only buy recipe books that I love and after flicking through a few pages of this book I knew I had to have it.

Not only does it have a variety of amazing recipes but it also has a big section on your health. From gut health to hormones to sleep to exercise stress, it covers just about everything.

I do my fair share of reading and research about food and health but I still feel like I learnt a lot from this book and I think it was worth every dollar.

Its definitely changed my perspective on a few things such as the importance of sleep. I always aim for my 8 hours but have been slacking off lately and now I realise how important getting 8 hours actually is.

I also realised I might be under eating when I consider the amount of exercise I do. I was always scared of my portion sizes but i've realised by adding some more good fats to my diet I will be fuller for longer.

If you want to learn more about your health, this is definitely a great purchase.


I made the gluten free loaf from the book which was super quick and easy!


Its not vegan (it contains eggs) but you could replace the eggs with a chia egg instead. This loaf is actually for my family to trial as we were talking about bread and they all felt like they needed to cut down a bit. It will be interesting to see what the verdict is as they can be pretty hard to please!

 

You can read about Jessica and purchase her book here.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe