Deliciously Ella Oat Banana Biscuits

22:26


These may qualify as officially the most unattractive and unappealing photos of biscuits you have ever seen but they are sooo delicious!

I love having snacks in my house that are ready to go for when i'm feeling hungry and need something to get me through to the next meal.

I was browsing through Dymocks a few months ago as I had a voucher to spend and came across this book Deliciously Ella. I flicked through the pages and went straight to the counter to buy it.

It is definitely one of my favourite recipe books and it tells Ella's story of health and how living plant based has changed her life. It's amazing how good food can sometimes be the best medicine.

She's just released her second book which i'm yet to get my hands on but I have tried about 80% of recipes from the first one and loved them all.

These are the banana oat biscuits from her book which taste amazing!

Would definitely recommend buying her books, especially if you are learning about eating and living a healthy lifestyle!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe