Youtube Workouts

23:55

My main philosophy when it comes to exercise is to keep it fun, exciting and interesting. Exercise should not be punishment for eating too much chocolate (although this can be good motivation sometimes), rather it should be for you to spend some 'me time' working towards your goals and clearing your mind.

I don't have a gym membership so I find YouTube a great resource to keep my workouts fun and engaging. I mostly use Youtube for cardio boxing workouts and yoga as I don't have the resources for these at home. The following are my favourite workouts from YouTube:

Boxing




Yoga






These are just a starting point and the videos I prefer, however there is an endless array of workouts on YouTube so have fun with your exercise and trial the videos that appeal to you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe