Smoothie Bowls

20:56


Mango Smoothie Bowl

I'm sure most of you are more than familiar with the smoothie bowl craze! I opt for a smoothie bowl for lunch most days as they are so quick, easy, nutritious and tasty. This smoothie bowl is super simple but tastes amazing with the toppings.

Recipe:
1 Mango
Almond/Coconut Milk (use as much as you desire/need)
Sprinkle of chia seeds
Ice

Blend these together until thick and creamy then serve in a bowl.
I topped this bowl with fresh strawberries, blueberries, shredded coconut and a low sugar store bought granola.

I normally avoid store bought muesli's and granola's as they are normally extremely high in sugar and contain hidden nasties in the ingredient list that we don't need to put into our body. It is super easy to make your own (I will post my favourite recipe later!) however this is low sugar and all natural ingredients so I have a packet available for the busier weeks when I have less time to cook.

Smoothie bowls are great because you can change them up as you wish so be creative!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe